EDCO’s fabrication department offers a broad range of capabilities and certifications. We fabricate everything from small component parts to 160 ton, 160 foot long berthing piers. With this diversity we can commit to being a single source for quality fabricated metal products provided on time and at a competitive price.
Our metal fabrication capabilities and certifications include:
- Large fabrications in steel and aluminum
- Complex sheet metal fabrications
- Metal shearing, bending, and punching
- Overhead lifting cranes (total capacity 30 tons)
- SMAW, GMAW, FCAW, GTAW, and SAW welding processes
- Welder certifications to WABO (Washington Association of Building Officials) specifications
- Welder certifications to AWS D1.1, D1.2, D1.5 & AWS D1.6 specifications
- Over 140 Qualified welding procedures meeting AWS and ASME specifications
- AWS Certified Weld Inspectors
- NDT Inspectors Certified per SNT-TC-1A Level II and Level III.
EDCO is AISC Certified for Steel Building Structures (STD) and Bridge and Highway Metal Components (CPT).
Our team is meticulous regarding the quality of all work that we perform, staying up to date with industry standards, codes, and customer requirements. Audits of the QA/QC system are performed in-house and with our subcontractors to ensure compliance. Annual on-site audits by AISC auditors continually better our organization and quality management system.